DONATE TO THE ASD FOUNDATION
Individual and corporate support is important to our overall mission. With your help, we can continue to raise the educational experience for all ASD students.
Please consider the giving levels below and make your gift today!
The ASD Foundation directs resources towards:
- Promoting and celebrating the education success of deaf students.
- Recognizing staff for creative and innovative approaches.
- Increasing the visibility and value of an ASD education.
- Encouraging secondary education through scholarships.
- Cultivating the recruitment, retention, and development of quality ASD employees.
The Arkansas School for the Deaf Foundation was established in 1992 by a generous bequest from Ralph and Susan Pack. Since then, the Foundation has served as a support organization for ASD by providing resources and funding for vital ASD programs.
The ASD Foundation is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization. Your financial contributions may be tax-deductible.