The Arkansas School for the Deaf Foundation Board members dare to imagine that there are no limits to what deaf and hard-of-hearing students can achieve. We envision a community where all students can be successful and independent.
The ASD Foundation directs resources towards:
- Promoting and celebrating the educational success of deaf students
- Increasing visibility and value of an ASD education
- Encouraging secondary education through scholarships
- Recognizing staff for creative and innovative approaches
- Cultivating the recruitment, retention, and development of quality ASD employees
The ASD Foundation enhances the lives of students by investing time, talent, funding, and resources to the needs of deaf students.