We can be reached in the following ways:
2400 West Markham Little Rock, AR 72205
WHAT WE DO
The ASD Foundation serves as a supporting organization for the Arkansas School for the Deaf by providing post-secondary scholarships for ASD programs. The ASD Foundation works to secure grants, donations, and other funding to make these initiatives possible.
The ASD Foundation directs resources towards:
- Promoting and celebrating the educational success of deaf students
- Increasing visibility and value of an ASD education
- Encouraging secondary education through scholarships
- Recognizing staff for creative and innovative approaches
- Cultivating the recruitment, retention, and development of quality ASD employees
The ASD Foundation enhances the lives of students by investing time, talent, funding, and resources to the needs of deaf students.
The ASD Foundation is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization. Your financial contributions may be tax-deductible.