ABOUT THE ASD FOUNDATION
The Arkansas School for the Deaf Foundation was established in 1992 by a generous bequest from Ralph and Susan Pack. Since then, the Foundation has served as a support organization for ASD by providing resources and funding for vital ASD programs.
The Arkansas School for the Deaf Foundation Board members dare to imagine that there are no limits to what deaf and hard-of-hearing students can achieve. We envision a community where all students can be successful and independent.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Susan S. Pack
ASD Foundation Founding Member
ASD Foundation Secretary
Dr. Janet Dickinson
ASD Foundation President
The ASD Foundation directs resources towards:
- Promoting and celebrating the educational success of deaf students
- Increasing visibility and value of an ASD education
- Encouraging secondary education through scholarships
- Recognizing staff for creative and innovative approaches
- Cultivating the recruitment, retention, and development of quality ASD employees
The ASD Foundation enhances the lives of students by investing time, talent, funding, and resources to the needs of deaf students.
The ASD Foundation is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization. Your financial contributions may be tax-deductible.